Monday, July 4, 2016

Opting For Custom Kitchen Cabinets Designs? Check Out Their Exclusivity For A Nice Kitchen Redesign

I am a gadget freak. And, thus, whenever new appliances are launched, especially kitchen appliances, I make it a point to order them, as soon as possible. But, off late, I was facing a lot of trouble storing new appliances in my kitchen. I had to keep my kitchen appliances in my drawing room and that was becoming an embarrassment when guests used to spot them. So, I consulted an interior designer friend for effective solution. He recommended custom kitchen cabinets designs to enhance storage capacity. Custom cabinetry works wonders! Custom cabinet designs utilize every available space in the kitchen. Today, my kitchen is punctuated with tall wall cabinets, base cabinets and two island cabinets, thanks to my interior designer friend who recommended customized cabinets for my kitchen. Given below are some of the pointers which further go to show why I selected customized cabinets for my kitchen:





·         Cabinets: Custom cabinets comprise sets of wooden or steel boxes with shelves and drawers, and these drawers or shelves could be custom-built, as per your requirements. Cabinets could be designed to store specific kitchen appliances and tools. They have shelves to help you store jars and cans. There is a wide range of kitchen cabinet designs that you can install in your kitchen. For example, swing-out spice cabinet, double waste basket cabinet, mixer cabinet, corner turnout cabinet, base pull out cabinet, wall packaged food cabinet, base packaged food cabinet, corner Carousel rotating shelves, base tray cabinet and more.

·         Drawers: For smaller kitchen equipment and tools, like your cutlery sets, drawers are useful. You can incorporate peg drawer, roll-out storage drawer, plate holder, two-tier cutlery divider, drawers to organize stainless steel cutlery, narrow sink drawer, silicone cutlery insert and more.

·         Others: A kitchen must have a pantry. You can customize any design for your pantry like, pull out pantry or full height tandem pantry. Moreover, you can also have tilt-out bins, hideaway pet dish holder, appliance garage, wicker baskets and more to enhance your kitchen's storage capacity.

Thus, install custom kitchen cabinets designs and increase your kitchen's storage space significantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment